The North Central Teachers' Convention Association (NCTCA) will host its annual convention on Thursday, February 6th and Friday, February 7th, 2014, at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton.
Our convention welcomes approximately 6500-7000 K - 12 teachers and school administrators, from 17 different school districts including the all Francophone districts across the province, who enjoy browsing through Halls A, and B, meeting with displayers and purchasing new educational materials.
If you are wondering if our convention is an appropriate venue for your product, please contact the Director of Exhibits before filling in your application.
We invite you to become an exhibitor at our event and join the 200+ exhibitors at Convention 2014.
- For-profit regular booth: $500 + $25 GST = $525
- For-profit corner booth: $547.62 + $28.38 = $575
- Non-profit: $285.71 + $14.29 GST = $300.00
- A limited number of parking passes will be available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 for both days (maximum of 2 passes per exhibitor)
Included in your fees:
- Booth rental with a 10' x 10' draped space, 2 chairs, 3 draped tables
- A personalized show card
- Access to Exhibitors' Lounge with complimentary coffee and snacks
- Security service provided from Wednesday night through until Friday at 8:00 a.m.
- Choice of location (the Director of Exhibits will try to accommodate individual requests; however, booths are assigned on a "first come, first served" basis, upon receipt of payment. The intent is to create variety within the layout by distributing similar products throughout the hall, thereby encouraging teachers to explore all areas of the Exhibit Hall.)
- Wireless internet available throughout the Exhibit Hall. Please note this service may not meet your needs. Be sure to read the Show Tech form for information on the services and supports they provide Exhibitors.
Hours of operation:
- Wednesday, February 5: Set up from 1:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Goodkey Show Services' employees will be available to assist.
- Thursday, February 6: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 7: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (It is imperative that all exhibitors remain open until 3 p.m. on Friday as Goodkey Show Services' employees are available then to assist with the move out.)
Once the payment is received, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you.
No refunds for cancellations after January 15, 2014. A 10% cancellation fee will be withheld for cancellations made before December 15, 2012. A 25% cancellation fee will be withheld for cancellations made from December 16, 2012 to January 15, 2014.
If you are looking at reserving accomodations during Convention, please consider booking into one of our partner hotels: the Westin Edmonton and the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel. We have reserved room blocks at these hotels with a Convention rate. For more information, contact our Director of Facilities - Michael Tryon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual convention is one of the highlights of our teaching year and the exhibits are a key element of the convention. We hope you will be part of Convention 2014.
Director of Exhibits